H.C. BRANDT HOUSE
Built in 1855, the H.C. Brandt House was originally a "dog-trot" style house. Well known Chappell Hill resident, H.C. Brandt, bought the house in 1860. In 1893, Brandt sold the house to the Providence Baptist Church. The church, over the next 75 years, used the building from time to time as the parsonage for their preacher.
The Society completed restoration of the building in 2001. It now houses a private business.
|Parlor of the restored
H.C. Brandt house